Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Friday, April 13, 2007
Let's go to the park
I wanna kiss you underneath the stars
i finally got round to reading the lyrics,
haha i dunno why hockers are into naughty songs.
Idiot.
Keep pushing, and you might just push me off the edge.
The more i pretend i don't need it,
the more nonchalent, indifferent, apathetic
i pretend to feel,
the more i do.
So that's that.
I can't say i didn't try
Great. I managed to get sick 5 days before the start of season.
I'm thoroughly angry. Seriously pissed off.
I thought i could will my body not to fall sick.
Apparently i don't have that kinda power..
pretty damn weak if i should say so myself.
But the only thing i'm concentrating on now is resting,
i will get better before Sat morning's game,
i will get better before Sat morning's game,
I will, i will, i will.
I will not let my team down.
And now, back to sleep.
We just don't care
i just don't care
i just don't
ex-oh, ex-oh
12:54 AM